Making Love Better Than Ever: Reaching New Heights of Passion and Pleasure After 40
Discover the rich, resonant loving that grows from the wisdom of experience
Contrary to popular myth, great sex is not reserved for those under 40. With maturity comes the potential for a multi-faceted, soulful loving that draws from all we are to deepen our ties of intimacy and nurturing. That is the loving that sustains us into our later years.
Unfortunately, as many of us get older we find that the stresses of work, responsibilities of family, and sometimes even health problems keep us from enjoying sex as much as we used to. In this book, sex expert Barbara Keesling shows couples how to reignite their sexual feelings and reconnect emotionally.
Dr. Keesling provides a series of exercises that demonstrate the power of touch to
- heighten sexual responses and expand sexual potential
- reduce anxiety and increase health and well-being
- build self-esteem and improve body image
- open the lines of communication
- promote playfulness, spontaneity, and a natural sense of joy