Turner Publishing Company is an award-winning, independent publisher of books. The company is in the top 101 independent publishing companies in the U.S. as compiled by Bookmarket.com and has been named five times to Publishers Weekly's Fastest Growing Publishers List. Todd Bottorff, President and Publisher, was featured on the cover of Publisher’s Weekly in March 2009 after being named to their fastest growing publisher list.
Headquartered in Nashville, TN & operating since 1984, Turner currently publishes 5,000 titles. Turner has a broad array of titles in fiction & non-fiction, including business, young adult, history, romance, mystery, cookbooks, health & wellness, animals, design, and more. Turner continues to expand their titles by acquiring innovative content from existing and debut authors worldwide. Turner books are currently being sold in over 55 countries & continuing to grow.
What we Publish
Turner publishes books in a wide range of categories and formats—fiction and non-fiction.
Turner Publishing Company has the following imprints:
- Turner: our flagship imprint
- Keylight Books: Fiction titles that are adaptable for film, TV, and streaming
- Wiley: Turner publishes under the Wiley name, with permission, for over 1,000 acquired titles
- Hunter House: Health, Wellness & Sexuality Titles
- Ancestry: Genealogy (acquired assets of the book division of Ancestry.com)
- Fieldstone Alliance: Business Books for Non-profits (acquired assets of Fieldstone Alliance)
- Basic Health Publications: Titles on Health and Wellness
- Iroquois Press: Fiction and Literature imprint
- Ramsey & Todd: for children's books
- Prospect Park Books
- Specific Titles formerly published by Cumberland House Press*
[*In February 2009 Turner Publishing acquired the remaining inventory and the right to publish 431 titles formerly of Cumberland House Press. For more information contact Sales at Turner at 615-255-2665.]
Turner Publishing is a fully integrated publishing company. Our capabilities include title acquisition and development, editorial, design, promotion, sales, warehousing, and distribution. Turner sells books globally in most countries through Ingram Publisher Services, including the North American and International Sales groups.
How to Purchase Books Retail - For the general public
Our books are available to the public wherever books are sold, including: Our Website, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, mass market retailers, specialty retailers, gift stores and fine independent bookstores nationwide. Turner ebooks are available through the Apple ibookstore, Amazon Kindle, and the Barnes & Noble nook.
You may also conduct business by calling (615) 255-2665.
How to Purchase Books Wholesale - For booksellers, libraries, book distributors, gift shops and other specialty wholesale accounts
Turner Publishing books are available in North American and most international countries through Ingram Publisher Services.