You and Your Baby Pregnancy: The Ultimate Week-by-Week Pregnancy Guide
As a mom-to-be, you have lots of questions. When will I start to show? How much weight will I gain? What are all those blood tests for? How long will labor last? This informative and reassuring guide provides expert answers to these questions and hundreds more in an easy-to-read format that coincides with each week of your pregnancy.
From a respected and well-known obstetrician, this is the most up-to-date, comprehensive pregnancy guide on the market. Now in an all-new edition, the book gives you week-by-week coverage of every stage of your pregnancy, as well as information that will take you through your final post-natal doctor visit to help you make sense of relationships, returning to work, weight loss, breastfeeding, depression, anxiety, and more.
- Reflects current obstetrics practices
- Covers home birth, water birth, doula care, and other popular practices
- Includes information on Epilepsy, Vitamin D, flu shots, common prenatal labs, life with multiples, obesity, and much more
- Expanded coverage of what happens when you go to the hospital, new recommendations on eating in labor, immunizations during and after pregnancy, and postpartum birth control
- Illustrations help clarify key concepts and material
If you're an expectant mom or dad, you'll look forward to turning to You & Your Baby: Pregnancy every week of your pregnancy—and beyond.